The Orlando Attacks: 14 Centuries of Imbeciles are Enough!
IN the 1927 Supreme Court case of Buck v. Bell, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes penned the (in)famous lines, “Three generations of imbeciles are enough.” While speaking of a statute to sterilize a feeble-minded and promiscuous woman, the facts of Buck are horrific. But, there is an underlying truth of Holmes’ words when applied to a radical, violent and incompatible religion that Islam has consistently shown itself to be. Here is just some of its spawn:
– Rabid anti-Semitism that figuratively and literally wishes to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth;
– An honor-killing society that willfully, knowingly and with moral sanction lies to all it considers “Infidels” (I.e., anyone not a Muslim);
– A pathological jealously and hatred of the successes of The West. I know, I have heard about how wonderful the Arab was at Algebra … blah, blah, blah. Truth in fact, the Mohammedan invaders of Spain learned much more from the Christians and Jews there than vice versa. Furthermore, what – other than war, famine and blood feuds – has this “religion of peace” brought to the world?
– Violent extremism follows wherever they land. And, when they don’t quite have enough of a majority to lord over the dhimmitude, they make Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson look like amateurs at playing the race card. The Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) did not do squat to condemn the 9/11 terror attacks. In fact, most of its members were cheering from high-rises in Falls Church, Virginia and Jersey City, New Jersey. But, there was CAIR immediately bitching that our law enforcement and Intelligence Community was “targeting” Muslims. It worked. The U.S. Army fired a seasoned warrior and scholar for daring to query “Is Islam compatible with a Jeffersonian Democracy?”
– Once they hit about 15% of the population, “No-Go Zones” pop up, where police are prohibited or afraid to go. This has already occurred in Paris, Antwerp and parts of England. And, like lambs to slaughter, off we go. Perhaps, Western Europe lost too much of its manhood in World War I and Word War II. Now, left with wimps afraid of “confrontation” or being accused of being “Islamaphobic” (a wise thing to be in light of the existential threat posed by these savages); Old Europe may be too late to save. Unless they dig deep and find the courage to throw the likes of Angela Merkel out of office, Europeans as we know and love them may be gone forever. Europe will become Eurabia.
To me, a Crusader at heart and in deed, it seems insane that the United States is supporting Turkey, while we leave little Armenia, the first Christian nation, to seek military support and solace from Vladmir Putin’s Russia. Yet, this is not the first time in recent history a Democratic controlled White House supported the wrong side in the region. The Clinton Administration supported Mohammedans in Kosovo, going so far as to bomb Belgrade and further south defile the sacred ground of an earlier battle that took place on 15 June 1389 between a Christian army led by Serbian Prince Lazar Hrebeljanović and the invading Muj army of the Ottoman Empire.
There is an unfortunate false historical narrative being played out in Western academics and its halls of political power that suggest that the Mohammedans are always the victims of Christian and Jewish oppression. A brief, knowing study of history proves something quite the contrary. The Crusades were a reaction to the violent and virulent spread of Islam from Arabia. In a short century, starting a hundreds years after Mohammed’s death, his cancerous tribal religion of peace spread at the point of the spear until it encompassed all the lands of Persia, Arabia, the Levant, the Maghreb and Portugal and Spain. Only countless struggles bookmarked by the Battle of Tours in 732 A.D. and the Vienna in 1683 A.D. saved The West – to include Descartes, Shakespeare, Vivaldi, etc. – from ruin.
Now, fueld by Saudi largesse and the willful ignorance of progressive politicians, many in Europe and the USA are being taught a false historical narrative. To counter this, author Brigitte Gabriel has written two great books about that topic. An author who grew up in Lebanon amongst the savagery brought about by Islam there, Gabriel writes with vivid insight and prophecy. As for Armenia, the most one might learn in high school history class are faint rumblings about an “alleged” genocide, where in fact the Muj put a million Armenian Christians and other non-Muslims to the sword. I usually do not recommend any motion picture made after 1960, with the exception of Lonesome Dove and Saving Private Ryan, but I do encourage parents to watch with their children the 2014 movie The Cut. It vividly and accurately depicts what Turks (Muslims) did and continue to do to “nonbelievers” in a ruthless and determined fashion.
Perhaps, after Orlando, Americans will awaken to the real threat. It ain’t “Gun Violence” (BTW, gun violence can be a good thing, as when I used it to quell an armed robbery and facilitated its use in combat overseas) as so ridiculously touted by that fish wrapping known as the New York Daily News the day after the murders (their headline said, “Thanks NRA” rather than “Thanks Mohammad!”). But, I am not optimistic. Earlier this year, while TDY in Atlanta getting ready to teach a police course, I had a very mediocre dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. The poor food was accompanied by an insipid television show – truTV? –Cretins at the bar were watching. I tried in vain to ignore the cackling laugh track and guffaws from some of the mouth-breathing patrons. It then struck me that we have created a bread and circus populace woefully ignorant of an existential threat about to descend upon them. It may not be tomorrow, but it is coming. Europe has apparently signed its own death warrant as its politicians criminally prosecute prophets like Geert Wilders for telling the truth about Islam’s obvious goal of creating a worldwide caliphate.
But, in the midst of all of this craziness, little Armenia deserves a special place in our hearts and prayers. I often think of two Armenian Army Officers I met. They may just become the 21st Century’s version of Jan Sobieski or Charles “The Hammer” Martel. In my own small measure, I have now doubled down on writing and speaking openly about the threat of Islam. And, I stayed armed and prepared. Just last Halloween, when my wife and I took our grandnephews to a Pumpkin ride at a local farm near Philadelphia, my blood pressure rose by double digits and I was in a constant state of condition yellow after 300 burka clad women poured out of a school bus. Some of them had rather broad shoulders, so I kept my hand near my right hip and in front of the kids at all times.
The good people of Armenia and us Americans are now in a similar predicament. Godspeed to them and prayerfully after January 20, 2017, we will have a President in power that may finally side with them. It won’t be a Democrat. With our resources and the will of the warriors amongst us, we might yet again save Christendom and The West.